- Neodymium Magnets are made from an alloy containing, among st others, the elements Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB). The NdFeB magnets are the strongest type of magnet commercially available and are manufactured in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades.
- The Neodymium spheres have an extraordinary level of magnetism which means they can be joined into chains to form necklaces and bracelets which are secure, but can also be split and then rejoined to for the chain again.
- They are magnetized across their diameters which prevents them from rolling out of position (with a North and South positioning like our planet Earth).
- Their spherical shape makes them easy to grip for removing and re-positioning.
- High Quality 216 Balls each set
- Suitable for age range of 15 and over- Keep away from children
Model Number: BR01221