Original Foxwell NT201 Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker. The Auto Link AL319 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and driveability problems.
Foxwell NT201 OBD2 Auto Scanner Features:
1. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
2. Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
4. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL)
5. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
7. Views freeze frame data
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Reads live PCM DataStream
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)